CEC is excited to grow its human resources by adding a FULL-TIME permanent employment opportunity. We are looking for a strong self-started individual to occupy the position of Sport Development Coordinator. The role of the Sport Development Coordinator is to support CEC in the implementation and the execution of our domestic events and programs.
- Full-time position reporting directly to the Executive Director
- Ongoing employee contract starting as early as August 1, 2022
- Climbing Escalade Canada’s regular hours of work are 40 hours per week, namely Monday to Friday, 8 hours a day and 5 days a week. However, the demands of this position will require hours of work to vary to meet the objectives of the employment (evenings and weekends)
- Preferred location is Ottawa, ON. However, location is flexible
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- As a condition of employment, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a successful background check
Complete Job Description: 2022 CEC Sport Development Coordinator
This position has been made possible in part by the Government of Canada.
Deadline for application is July 10, 2022. Interested candidates should apply by email with a resume and a cover letter to:
Executive Director of Climbing Escalade Canada
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.